Thursday, September 25, 2008

materialism on thursday

lately i've been craving a few things . but when i say lately i mean today pretty much. for those that know me know i'm not actually too materialistic(for those that think they know me this will come as a surprise) yea i'm not actually materialistic in that all that i have i wouldn't care if it was gone tomorrow. because i know none of it belongs to me . everything my shoes my clothes my toys my bikes my tech all my money. all of it. if it were gone tomorrow i'd understand. because it's not mine to begin with. and when you leave this world you can't take it with you, you just turn to dust. it's not a new mentality i've had this mindset for about the last 5 years of my life.

getting that out of the way i'm not gonna lie and say i don't like nice things i just don't let them take influence over my life .
there are a few things i want for the winter that would make my life a whole lot easier. one would be these babies
air max 90 boots so i can slosh around in snow in style and not have to get somewhere change out of my big ugly snow boots into my sneakers.
1810769593_e16036495a_o

i think thats all i'll put up for today so i don't seem like too much of a sneaker freak.

No comments: