Sunday, June 15, 2008

sat recap

so saturday was pretty action packed. with the livesale at 630 am, and the party at 3 and the me getting hella sleepy at 10.
CIMG0668
livesale was a success. we were first in line theres the proof.
CIMG0667
i went pretty crazy in my opinion i haven't bought that much stuff for my self in ages. i can't remember the last time i bought that much clothing. i think i spent roughly $235. shoes were 3 for 100... which is ridiculous . i could barely fit it all in my huge messenger bag. which brings me to my next point that was the first time i've been let down by my sag bag. now i feel the need for a new bag.. if everything fit inside i would have just rode home but boxes were dangling precariously and my huge lock chain was around my neck chaffing the hell outa me. anywho that won't be anytime soon. 235 plus whatever else i splurged on friday night and saturday is a bit too much for my liking. i'm going to be taking a break from the spending. s'about time i gave a bit back to the good Lord anyway. i really hope this guy wayne calls me today he said he'd call cause they're going on a ride.

No comments: