Thursday, January 8, 2009

i never wrote any of this to get you back.. i don't know what you think but if you just read it again you'd maybe realize i'm glad we are apart. it's for the the better. don't tell me it's "too little too late" when i never tried to get you back. those words were to make peace with myself and you. not to get to you... don't be so vain. all this is making me bitter and angry. i accepted it a long time ago that this is the way it has to be for your happiness and your future. but now i'm starting to feel a little angry and i hope you can forgive me.

if you have the balls to block me on facebook and say stuff like " empty sweet words, too little too late."
then don't try to contact me and don't pretend to be nice to me. just go on with your life. you can't have your cake and eat it too.

i don't know why i kept these pictures as long as i have. maybe i thought someday things will be good between us, and maybe we might get back together, then i will surprise her with these photos from when we were young. i can see i was living wishing for an outcome i myself condemned. i always reflected on you as being a great girlfriend and a good person it's a pity i made you feel the opposite of that. it's true what they say you don't know what you have until it's gone.

it's time for a change. much like how i could see i was toxic to your life i need to see you were toxic for mine. it's time to delete these photos and really throw this stuff out. i'm trapped in the past and it's time to move on.

girls ain't nothin but trouble. i'm glad my girlfriends hiphop.

3 comments:

Jay Jay Lu said...

be strong buddy.

"I don't get bitter- I just get better." said...

hey man, i kept all the pictures and all that crap that victor gave me too.
Burn fest?
i feel you when you say it's time to stop living in the past

Hustle Jr. said...

y'know you could just give me the photos...for safe keeping and stuff...