Tuesday, February 1, 2011

wait til i get my money right.





some day there will be a day when i am where i want to be. there will be a day when i can stand firm in my knowledge and my wisdom because i will have lived through the storm and have battled all the battles to be had. i will be accomplished and stable in my profession and my life. i don't have much to say on this topic because i'm still working on it. i mean look at me there is no proof that i'm full of brilliant ideas even though i know i have them. i haven't put in any work to earn anything yet. YET!

Hard work without talent is a shame, but talent without hard work is a tragedy.

2 comments:

ckp said...

"Hard work without talent is a shame, but talent without hard work is a tragedy."

i like that, you come up with it yourself?

rye said...

hah i wish! i read it somewhere.